There are many factors that you should look for when choosing a driving school to learn to drive. Let me start by listing the most obvious, not necessarily in any order.
- DMV certified instructors
- Clean, up to date and insured vehicles
- Affordable driving packages
- Knowledgeable staff
There are other factors that should concern you as well. Questions that you should be asking like
- What is their pass/fail ratio on road tests?
- How do the kids like the teachers?
- Are the cars in good working condition?
- How are the classrooms?
- Do they have enough instructors to go out on your schedule?
- Do they come to my door and pick me up?
Look for the best school, the one who is not the cheapest and really cares about what they teach and who they are teaching. We want you to not only pass your road test but continue out on the road accident free. Be smart and be careful. There is more to a driving school then just cars.